Advices to the student beginning CSC104! (due on December 1st)


  1. What advice would you give to a student beginning this course about (a) how to design a function, and (b) how to prepare for this course?

    ( a ) HOW TO DESIGN A FUNCTION 😑
    I think it is not difficult to write functions, you need to be patient and careful when you try to design a function.
     1. State the name of the function.
         For example, the name of the following function is "god".



     
      2.  Write out the header of the function.
           For example, the header in that function definition is: (god x).

      3. State the the parameter.
          For example, the parameter in that function is "x".

      4. Write out the body of the function.
          For example, the body of that function definition is: (rotate 45
                                                                                                          ( above x x).

      5. Draw arrows from the parameters/place-holders in the header to their usage in the body.
          For example: ( I don't know why my DrRacket is Chinese version 😂)

     Therefore, a function has been completed!
     We can give something in x and run it!👇

    (b) HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS COURSE 😘

    1. Always participate in every lecture!!!!
    It's hard to participate in every class, I even missed some of the classes. However, I find if you listen in the one-hour class seriously, you can learn all knowledges in class and don't need to spend time revising them. Also, the professor is really cute and nice !!!!
    It's only 0 times or countless times about skipping class.☺️

    2. Well-prepared for each quiz and test.
    Firstly, I will check the notes that I typed in class. Then I will record something I don't understand in my notebook and ask my friends to teach me. Finally, I will do the exercises post on the CSC104 main page and try to memorize them. I will be very confident for my quiz. For my test, I will do the tests of past years before reviewing my notes. Then I will figure out my weakness and try to improve them. 

    3. Be creative!!!
    Don't limit your thoughts to what we learnt in class. You should try to write more functions! Examination is not the ultimate goal of learning, wmust adhere to the principle of making study serve the practical purpose. You will be very proud when you see the achievements of your functions!                                                   o( ̄▽ ̄)d





评论

此博客中的热门博文

Something about project 1

As a beginner of CSC104 ❤️ (due October 6th)