Learning experience of CSC104(due October 27th)


  • –  How are you preparing for the quizzes/tests?

    Firstly, I will check the notes that I typed in class. Then I will record something I don't understand in my notebook and ask my friends to teach me. Finally, I will do the exercises post on the CSC104 main page and try to memorize them. I will be very confident for my quiz. For my test, I will do the tests of past years before reviewing my notes. Then I will figure out my weakness and try to improve them. 

    –  Are there any images you've made, or even functions to create images, that you enjoyed or are proud of?

    I have once made a picture that like a combination of green bricks. I am happy that I can create an image like this because this is the first picture that I created of the complex function even it is not so pretty, I am satisfied with that.


    –  Are there things you initially found hard or intimidating, but now understand? How did you get to that point?

    I find it is hard for me to write complex functions, however, I think it is easy to solve a problem about finding a result of a complex function. I think may be I need more practice. Therefore, I use the result already have to calculate the original function. I gradually find I have realized more about the function and I solve the problem faster than before. I also find some problems when I write functions that I often lose brackets. So I learned to check the brackets after I writing the functions.


    –  Would you like to ask questions in tutorial, the CSC104 TA office hours, the general CS Help Centre hours, or on Piazza, but have trouble doing so? What could make that easier for you?

        I prefer to ask questions on Piazza. Because I can easily to describe my questions by screens hotting the information in DrRacket and well organized my words. And there are some enthusiastic classmates will answer my questions. I am introverted by nature, so I am shy to ask questions face by face. Piazza provides me a good choice for my study, it is convenient and helpful. I also ask questions to my classmates on we chat directly. If the question can't be solved by classmates, I will go to CSC104 TA office hours

     
    If you went to the general CS Help Centre hours (Monday to Thursday from 4--6pm) but couldn't get help with the CSC104 material, let us know that. The TAs there have a lot of courses to keep track of, but the CS Department takes CSC104 seriously and is committed to helping the Help Centre TAs help you. 

    I think I don't have any problems about this so far. I think I will go and ask some questions before my next test, I will contact the TAs of CSC104 if I can't get help from CS Help Centre.

评论

  1. Great post! Your organization is good and the image you made is really cool. Keep up the good work and try to blog regularly throughout the rest of the semester (even when there isn't a SLOG due)!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Sure! I will record something about my project and assignment.😊O(∩_∩)O~~

      删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Something about project 1

Advices to the student beginning CSC104! (due on December 1st)

As a beginner of CSC104 ❤️ (due October 6th)